Tiruchanur Lakshmi Puja Timings, Cost, Online Booking
Reporting Time: 9:00 am
Timings: 9:30 am – 10:00 am
Ticket Cost: Rs.116/ Person.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti (Must remove Shirt and Vest till you complete Darshan). Dhoti is Mandatory. Advisable to wear Upper Cloth).
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
No.Of Tickets issued: 75
Online and Offline booking is available for these tickets.
Prasadam: 2 Small Laddus
The devotees are allowed to have Darshan after Seva.
Tiruchanur Lakshmi Puja Booking
- Tickets can be booked 120 days in advance online.
- One can book 2 tickets using 1 login ID.
- Required ID proof details: Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
- Cancellation/ Postpone/ Pre-pone is not available for the confirmed Sevas.
- Seva Tickets are Non-Transferrable.
How to reach Tiruchanur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 20 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Tirupati which is 8 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Tirupati to Tiruchanur Temple.