Tiruchanur Astadala Pada Padmaradanamu
Tiruchanur Astadala Pada Padmaradanamu Seva, Timings, Cost, Online Booking
Reporting Time: 6:30 am
Timings: 7:00 am – 7:30 am
Ticket Cost: Rs.300/ Person.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti (Must remove Shirt and Vest till you complete Darshan). Dhoti is Mandatory. Advisable to wear Upper Cloth).
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
No.Of Tickets Issued: 35 for online booking.
Online and Offline booking is available for these tickets.
Prasadam: 2 Small Laddus.
This Seva is performed to the main deity with 108 flowers. The devotees are allowed to sit and watch the Seva.
Tiruchanur Astadala Pada Padmaradanamu Booking
- Tickets can be booked 120 days in advance in online.
- One can book 2 tickets using 1 login ID.
- Required ID proof details: Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
- Cancellation/ Postpone/ Pre-pone is not available for the confirmed Sevas.
- Seva Tickets are Non-Transferrable.
How to reach Tiruchanur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 20 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Tirupati which is 8 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Tirupati to Tiruchanur Temple.