Tiruchanur Asttothara Sathakalasabhishekam Cost, Online Booking, Timings
Reporting Time: 6:30 am
Reporting Location: Special Darshan Line at the main temple entrance.
Seva Timings: 7:00 am – 9:00 am
Devotees are allowed inside the temple after security clearance at 7:00 am.
Ticket Cost: Rs.1000/ person.
Day: Once in a Month.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti. (Must remove Shirt and Vest till you complete Darshan). Dhoti is Mandatory. Advisable to wear Upper Cloth)
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
No.Of Tickets Issued: 5
Offline booking is available at the counter for the next day pooja.
Tiruchanur Asttothara Sathakalasabhishekam Booking
- Tickets can be booked 120 days in advance online.
- One can book 2 tickets using 1 login ID.
- Required ID proof details: Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
- Cancellation/ Postpone/ Pre-pone is not available for the confirmed Sevas.
- Seva Tickets are Non-Transferrable.
How to reach Tiruchanur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 20 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Tirupati which is 8 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Tirupati to Tiruchanur Temple.