Tiruchanur Kalyanotsavam Timings, Cost, Online Booking
Reporting Time: 9:00 am
Timings: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Day: Every Day
Ticket Cost: Rs.500/ Couple.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
No.Of Tickets Issued: 50
Prasadam: Upper Cloth, Blouse Piece. 2 Small Vada, 2 Laddus
Kalyanotsavam is performed to the Utsava deities inside Mandapam followed by main deity Darshan.
Tiruchanur Kalyanotsavam Booking
- Tickets can be booked 120 days in advance in online.
- One can book 2 tickets using 1 login ID.
- Required ID proof details: Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
- Cancellation/ Postpone/ Pre-pone is not available for the confirmed Sevas.
- Seva Tickets are Non-Transferrable.
How to reach Tiruchanur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 20 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Tirupati which is 8 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Tirupati to Tiruchanur Temple.