Tiruchanur Abhishekam Cost, Timings, Booking Procedure
Reporting Time: 5:00 am
Timings: 5:30 am – 7:00 am
Day: Every Friday
Ticket Cost: Rs.400/ person.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
No.Of Tickets per day: 30
Prasadam: 2 Laddus
Abhisekam is performed to the main deity. Devotees are allowed to sit and watch the Seva.
Tiruchanur Abhishekam Booking
- Tickets can be booked 120 days in advance in online.
- One can book 2 tickets using 1 login ID.
- Required ID proof details: Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
- Cancellation/ Postpone/ Pre-pone is not available for the confirmed Sevas.
- Seva Tickets are Non-Transferrable.
How to reach Tiruchanur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tirupati which is 20 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Tirupati which is 8 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Tirupati to Tiruchanur Temple.