Suprabhata Seva in Tirumala, Timings, Ticket Cost, Procedure
Timings: 3:00 am – 3:30 am
Time of Admission: 2:30 am
Reporting Venue: Vaikutam I entrance.
Numbers of Persons allowed: 1 per ticket. Even singles can perform this pooja. It is meant for all.
Ticket Booking procedure: Tickets should be booked a month in advance.
- Children should be above 3 years to participate in this Seva.
- Children under 12 years don’t need Seva tickets. It is free entry.
- Parents who are willing to carry their kids can do that, but they need to stand at the end to leave the place if the baby makes noise. He/She who is holding a baby will be allowed for Darshan at the end of Seva.
- Dress Code, Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama. Women: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree.
- It is one ticket per person.
- You need to carry ticket printout along with Photo ID proof to avail Darshan.
Suprabhata Seva Procedure
A descendant from Tallapaka Annacharya sings a few of the Sankeerthanas. Sri Venkateswara Swamy Suprabhata Seva consists of 4 phases with 70 Slokas in total.
- Suprabhatham, waking the Lord from the sleep. Reciting 29 Slokas.
- Stotra consisting of 11 Slokas, hymns of the Lord.
- Prapatti (Surrender to the Lord) consisting of 16 stanzas
- Mangalasnana, a prayer of the Lord’s glory, consisting of 14 stanzas.
The Suprabhatham will be sung before the Bangaru Vakili after which the Bhoga Srinivasa Murthy who was laid to bed in the Sayana Mantap will be shifted again to Garbha Griha. Later Navanitha Harathi will be offered to the Lord and a mixture of Cow’s milk, butter and sugar will be offered to the Lord. This Prasad will be later offered to the devotees.