Tirupati Kalyanotsavam Timings, Ticket Cost, Online Booking
Reporting Tine: 10:00 am
Reporting Location: Supadam
Devotees are allowed inside queue line at 10:30 am
Seva Day: Daily.
Seva Location: Kalyanotsavam Mandapam inside temple.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti. (Must remove Shirt and Vest till you complete Darshan). Dhoti is Mandatory. Advisable to wear Upper Cloth)
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
If the devotee is reaching on time then Upper Cloth and Blouse piece will be given to the devotees.
For the late reporting devotees, it can be collected while collecting Laddu Prasadam.
Seva Starting Time: 12:00 pm
Seva Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:53 pm
Mangalya Dharana will be performed at 12:38 pm
After Seva, the devotees are allowed in a queue line. Askhinthalu (Rice mixed with turmeric) and the priest will offer the blessings to the couples.
Senior Citizens and Children can sit inside Mandapam.
The devotees are allowed to have Darshan and Darshan line starts near Dwajasthambham.
Tirupati Kalyanotsavam Instructions
- Please report at the mentioned time.
- Reporting after 11 am results in joining with Unjal Seva devotees Seva Line.
- You are good to join even if it is 12:15 pm. Kalyanotsavam gates remain open till 12:45 pm.
- Staff used to offer Akshinthalu seeking money at the end of the Seva. Don’t fall prey to them. As Akshinthalu is offered at free of cost after Seva.
- The broadcasting delay is 5 secs so don’t plan your seating expecting TV telecast in the Mandapam.
Tirupati Kalyanotsavam Booking
- Tickets can be booked in online 3 months in advance.
- For Current booking, Tickets can be availed using recommendation letter.
- 20 tickets are reserved for newly married couples. Tickets are issued on First Cum First Serve basis.
- 80 tickets will be thru Lucky dip booking. Registration has to be done at CRO office between 11 am – 5 pm.