Nijapada Darshanam Seva Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking Procedure
Seva Days: Every Friday
Mandatory Dress Code: Men: White Pancha, Dhoti
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Age limit: Ticket is required for 12 years and above.
Ticket Cost: Rs.200 per person.
Seva Reporting Time: 4:30 am
Reporting Place: Vaikuntam I (ATC Car Parking Area)
Laddu Prasadam: 2 Laddus per person
Laddu Cover Cost: Rs.3 to be paid extra. ( Please carry Small Denomination).
Valid Photo ID Required: One must carry original Photo ID to avail this Darshan.
Photo ID Proof: Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Ration Card.
Nijapada Darshanam Seva Details
- The devotees are allowed to sit inside the compartments while Poorbabhishekam is ongoing.
- The devotees are allowed to sit in Three compartments.
- Compartments open at 6:00 am one after the other.
- It is a running Darshan Line with no waiting time in the queue line.
- Lord Venkateswara Swamy Nijaroopa Darshan available during this Seva.
- In this Seva, one can see Lord Venkateswara’s Holy feet while having Darshan.
- The devotee can have Darshan from Kulasekara Padi (Close distance).
- This Darshan is available right after Poorabhishekam.
- The main deity appears in less attire. It is Nijaroopa and Nijapada Darshan. No jewels during this Seva time.
- The devotee will get the chance to view the deity from a close distance and it is a running darshan line with less crowd.
- The devotee will get the chance to see Lord Venkateswara Swamy for 4 -5 mins while moving in the queue line.
Nijapada Darshanam Seva Booking
- Online Lucky Dip booking available on Every month First Friday at 10:00 am.
- One day advance Lucky Dip Enrollment on reaching Tirumala at CRO office.
- Tirumala Lucky Dip Counter Timings: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Recommendation letter booking is available for this Seva.
- One must submit a Recommendation letter a day in advance at JEO Camp Office, Tirumala.
- In-person booking available at e-Darshan Counters.
- For all these bookings, it is must carry Photo ID proof.
- One can apply for 2 tickets.
- The results will be known on the following Tuesday by 12:00 pm.
- On receiving the confirmation message, the devotee is allowed to make the payment online.
- Ticket printout and Photo ID proof are mandatory to participate in this Seva.
Nijapada Darshanam Seva Offline Booking
- Tickets can be availed using the recommendation letter
- Tickets can be booked even at TTD e-Darshan counters. 90 days advance booking available for this Seva but limited tickets.