Parakamani Seva at Srivari Temple Tirumala
Eligibility Criteria: Working or Retired Employees of Central Government, State Government, Quasi Government, PSU, Insurance, and Banking Sectors. This Seva registration is allowed for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, TamilNadu, Karnataka and Kerala devotees.
Age limit: 35 years – 65 years.
Dress Code: White Pancha and White Banian
Devotee should be following Hinduism
Devotees will be performing this Seva on a voluntary basis.
During Parakamani Seva, devotees will be counting the amount and segregating the offerings made by the devotees. Devotees have to register for this Seva in online. Only male devotees are allowed to register for this Seva online.
Devotees can opt for 3 days Seva or 4 days Seva at the time of Online registration.
Parakamani Seva Reporting procedure
- Devotees have to carry their Aadhaar Card at the time of reporting.
- Devotees have to report at Srivari Seva Sadan Office which is located at Tirumala Bus station.
- For Monday Slot, Reporting Day and Time: Sunday, 2:00 pm
- For Friday Slot, Reporting Day and Time: Thursday, 2:00 pm
- One should carry, Passport size photographs -2 , Online Application Form – 2 printouts, Photocopy of Service ID or Pension Card or Service Certificate – 1
- Devotee should report with White Dhoti and Banian
- Devotees will be issued with Temporary ID card by the Vigilance Department. This card will be valid only for the Seva days.
- Devotees can have Darshan on the last day of the slot
- 3 Subsidized Small Laddu Tokens each of Rs.10 will be given to the devotees on the last day of the Seva.
- Those who are participating in this Seva were not supposed to bring their wife or relatives.
- Due to security constraint, devotees who are under Diksha Mala will not be considered.
- Devotees should be in Sound in Health to perform this Seva as devotee will be sitting on the floor for long hours.
Slot Timings and Laddu Tokens details updated with the views from the devotee Arun Kumar.
Parakamani Seva Registration Link: Seva Registration