Tirupati Temple Angapradakshinam Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking
Ticket Cost: Free entry Ticket issued using the biometric system.
Counter Timings: Issued from 2:00 pm onwards.
Ticket Counter Location: PAC I which is next to CRO office Tirumala.
Age limit: 12 years and above.
Angapradakshinam Timings: 1:30 am.
Entry point: Vaikuntam – I entrance.
Dress Code: Men must remove Vest and Shirt during Pradakshinam.
Women are allowed to wear Saree/ Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
The devotee required to carry Aadhar Card for booking.
Tirupati Angapradakshinam Dates
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Available|
|Sat and Sun||Available|
It might be cancelled during Annual Brahmotsavam days, Rathasapthami, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi and major festival days. Advisable not to plan during this time.
Tirupati Temple Angapradakshinam Booking
- The devotees are advised to reach counter by 11:00 am as tickets are issued on first-cum-first serve basis.
- Daily 750 tickets are issued at the counter.
- One ticket per person issued using the bio-metric system.
- Children under 12 years are not allowed.
- Counter opens at 2:00 pm for booking.
- Online booking is not available for these special tickets.
- The devotees can have Darshan after Angapradakshinam.
- 90 days minimum gap required for the next booking.
Tirupati Temple Angapradakshinam procedure
- Pushkarini will be opened for the devotees to take bath.
- The devotees must report at the entry point in the wet clothes.
- Men and women are allowed separately
- Pradakshinam usually takes 4 -5 mins.
- The devotees are allowed to have Darshan after Suprabhatha Seva
Yes, the ticket can be booked using a passport.
It is not performed as it overlaps with Abhishekam timings
No, tickets are issued only in Tirumala.
No, it is one ticket per person. Individual tickets issued using the biometric system.