Arjitha Sevas Booking Recommendation Letter Procedure
1) Recommendation Letters from Chief minister, Governor, State minister’s, Central ministers, Supreme Court judges, High Court Judges, Top bureaucrats, T.T.D Chairman, T.T.D E.O, T.T.D J.E.O and so on. should be addressed to Executive Office or Joint-Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam, Tirumala.
2) While submitting Recommendation Letter at J.E.O camp office, One should provide finger prints , active mobile number. and Photocopy of ID proof should be submitted.
3) 12 pm is the cutoff time, Letters received will be processed for the next day Seva
4) If recommendation letter request is approved, then SMS will be delivered to the registered mobile number on the same day evening.
5) After receiving SMS , Pilgrim should display SMS and Photo ID proof at MBC 34.
6) Ticket will be issued using bio-metric system (finger prints) so that it is not transferable.
7) Please note that there is no cancellation or postponement of seva tickets.
Using Recommendation letter, One can avail, Poorabhishekam, Vastralankara Seva ( Mel chat vastram), Suprabhatham, Thomala Seva, Tiruppavada, Kalyanotsavam, Nijapada Darshanam, Sahasra Kalasabhishekam and other major sevas.
Seva tickets are allotted under current booking. Most of these sevas are not listed in online booking or lucky dip booking.
Arjitha Sevas Dress Code
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti / White Kurta, Py Jama
Female: Saree with Blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree ( Langa Voni)
What if you don’t receive SMS?
1) At the time of Letter submission at J.E.O Camp office, you will be provide with Reference Number related to letter acceptance and enrollment.
2) If the SMS is not received in-time, then you can check either check at J.E.O Camp by 5:30 pm , if no one is available at J.E.O Camp Office then you can check for Break Darshan status at MBC 34 counter itself.
For any queries on Arjitha Sevas Booking Recommendation Letter, please leave your comment below.
The above-mentioned process might change, it truly depends on T.T.D. The above mentioned Arjitha Sevas Booking Recommendation Letter procedure is completely my view, the process might differ.
Reference Link: details