Srikalahasti Temple Timings, Darshan and Puja details
This temple is dedicated to Lord Siva and is one of the Panchabhootha Sthalam. This temple was built in the 5th Century during the reign of Chola Kings. Vijayanagar Kings built the outer structures in the 12th Century.
This temple is known for Rahu Ketu Pooja which is performed even on Grahanam Days.
|Temple Timings||5:00 am – 9:30 pm||Daily|
|Darshan Timings||6:00 am – 9:00 pm||Daily|
|Rahu Ketu Pooja Timings||6:30 am – 6:00 pm||Daily|
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Special Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.200 per person.
|Darshan Waiting Time||45 mins – 60 mins||Normal Days|
|2 hours – 3 hours||Festival days|
Srikalahasti Temple Expected Waiting Time
|Month||Darshan waiting Time|
|Jan-Feb||45 mins – 60 mins|
|Mar||60 mins – 90 mins|
|Apr-Jun||60 mins – 90 mins|
|Jul-Oct||45 mins – 60 mins|
|Nov-Dec||60 mins – 90 mins|
Srikalahasti Temple Rahu Ketu Pooja
- Pooja starts at 6:30 am.
- Duration: 1 hour.
- Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
- No.of persons allowed per Ticket: 2
- Additional Persons to purchase Rs.200 ticket for the entry.
- Pooja to be performed as a Single or couple.
- One must fast till they complete the Pooja.
Best Days for the Pooja
- Sunday Rahu Kala Timings: 4:30 pm- 6:00 pm
- Tueseday Rahu Kala Timigs: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Amavasya Day
- Amavasya Sunday Rahu Kala Timings is auspicious.
- Grahanam Day
- Grahanam Day Rahu Kala Timings
- Removes dosha related to pregnancy
- Any dosha related to Marriage delay
- Removes Dosha related to Kala Sarpa Dosha
- Good career
- Good Health
- Seeking promotions
- Higher Education
It is advisable to perform Pooja Twice in a year for effective results.
Srikalahasti Temple Kala Sarpa Dosha Tickets
|Ticket Cost||No.Of perons||Pooja Location|
|Rs.1500||2|| Outside Temple. |
|Rs.2500||2|| Inside Temple. |
Near Kalyana Mandapam
|Rs.5000||2|| Inside Temple |
Near Sahasra Lingam
For more details, Please call @ 85000 85151
Reference Link: details