SriKalahasti Private Accommodation
SriKalahasti Private Accommodation Booking, Timings, and Pooja details
Rooms at Hotels can be booked easily as there are many hotels close to Temple. Accommodation is available from Low cost to the High range. Most the hotels are at a walkable distance from the temple.
Online booking is available for most the hotels. Devasthanam rooms will be occupied fully over the weekends and on auspicious days, during this time devotees usually opt for a private stay.
Devotees usually, stays for a day and some will perform Pooja for 3 days. Private hotels offer 12 pm – 12 pm check-in and Check-out for the pilgrims.
Advance booking is advisable on special days so that you can avoid huge charges on arrival. Usually, Private Hotels increase the tariff on special days.
Medium range hotels are located in the Sannidhi Street which is right next to the main temple. Star Hotels are also located close to the Temple.
It is not required to stay after Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Pooja. Pooja will not take more than 45 mins followed by Darshan, which will be 30 – 40 mins.
- If you have any plans to Tirumala/Tirupati Temple then visit Tirupati Temple first, and plan to perform Pooja after that.
- No need to wear new clothes this Pooja, You can wear normal clothes.
- No need to leave clothes after this Pooja.
- It is not mandatory to visit Tirupati Temple before this Pooja. If you are planning for Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Pooja then you can leave home after this Pooja.
- No need to return home if you are staying at Hostel or PG. You can return to the current staying place.
- Pooja tickets are unlimited and will be performed on all days.
Reference Link: Sarp Dosha Pooja
For any suggestions on SriKalahasti Private accommodation, please leave your comment below or Call us on the GoTirupati Helpline number.