Sri Kalahasti Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam, Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking
Nyasa means preoccupied soul into a body. Mahanyasa means incarnation into the body more than deserved, which means incarnating Lord Shiva into our body from head to toe. Performing abhishekam after manhanyasam is said to be Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam.
Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam, which is very effective than Rudrabhishekam.
Mahanyasa Purvaka Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam
Rudrabhishekam on New moon day (Amavasya) is very special to Lord Shiva. One can see the best results within 3 months after Performing Mahanysa Purvaka Rudrabhishekam for 3 continous Amavasaya ( New moon days).
Benefits of Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam
- This pooja will remove all your ill effects
- Blessed with good wealth and health
Mahanyasa Rudrabhisehkam Dress Code
Men: Dhoti, Pancha
Sri Kalahasti Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam Timings
Pooja will be performed on All Monday’s. Abhishekam performed when planetary position is at Arudhra nakshathram and in Pradhoksha Kalam.
Ticket Cost: Rs.1500
Persons allowed: 2
Pooja Timings: 4 pm – 5 pm
Pooja Days: Every Monday, Trayodasi, Masa Sivrathri and Arudra Nakshathram days
Bahumanam: 4 Laddu, 4 Vada, 1 Uppercloth 1, jacket piece, Panchamrutham, Pulihora 1 kg.
How to reach Sri Kalahasti Temple from Tirupati?
- Direct buses available from Tirupati Bus station to Sri Kalahasti Temple
- Bus routes to Nellore, Naidupeta, Gudur goes via Sri Kalahasti. From Sri Kalahasti main entrance, it takes 10 mins by Share autos , private autos
- Trains available from Tirupati Railway station to Sri Kalahasti, it takes 35 mins by Train.
[gallery] shortcode not found inside [smart-grid][/smart-grid] shortcode