Ram Ki Paidi Ayodhya History, Route, Timings
It is believed that a devotee who takes a holy dip at this Ghat will be relieved from Sins. It is one of the Holy Ghats located on the banks of the River Sarayu. The ghats were constructed during 1984-1985 for the convenience of devotees.
How to reach Ram Ki Paidi Ayodhya?
- The nearest airport is at Faizabad which is 8 Km away.
- Lucknow airport is 150 Km from the temple.
- The nearest railway station is at Faizabad which is 8 km away.
- Faizabad is well connected with major cities across the country.
- The direct bus is available from Lucknow, Agra and other major cities to Ayodhya.
- Temple is at a walkable distance from Bus and Railway station.
Reference Link: details