Nageshwarnath temple Ayodhya History, Timings, Darshan, Puja
The temple was built by the King Kusha, Son of Lord Rama. As per the Legend, King Kusha while taking bath in the Sarayu River his armlet fell down. Nagakanya caught the armlet who loves Kusha for long. Kusha built the temple for the Nagakanya and installed Siva Linga.
Temple will be heavily crowded on Trayodasi and Maha Shivaratri.
Nageshwarnath temple Ayodhya Timings: 5:00 am – 8:00 pm
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
|Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Summer Season||5:00 am – 6:00 am||8:00 pm – 8:30 pm|
|Winter Season||5:00 am – 6:00 am||8:00 pm – 8:30 pm|
The devotees are allowed to perform Abhisheka. Ticket can be purchased on arrival at the counter.
How to reach Nageshwarnath temple Ayodhya?
- The nearest airport is at Faizabad which is 8 Km away.
- Lucknow airport is 150 Km from the temple.
- The nearest railway station is at Faizabad which is 8 km away.
- Faizabad is well connected with major cities across the country.
- The direct bus is available from Lucknow, Agra and other major cities to Ayodhya.
- Temple is at a walkable distance from Bus and Railway station.
Reference Link: details