Kanak Bhavan Ayodhya Timings, History, Aarti details
As per the Legend, Kaikeyi Wife of the King Dasaratha gifted this Mahal to Sita Devi. It is also called by Kaikeyi Bhavan.
Kanak Bhavan Ayodhya Temple History
|1||Yudistir Era 2431||Chandra Gupta Vikramaditya in Yudisthir|
|2||387 AD||Renovated by Samudra Gupta|
|3||1027 AD||Destroyed by Nawab S. Salarjung II Gazi|
|4||1891 AD||Present form was built by H.H. Maharaja Sri Pratap Singh Ju Dee |
and His queen Maharani Vrisbhan Kunwari
Kanak Bhavan Ayodhya Timings
|Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Summer||8:00 am – 11:30 am||4:30 pm – 9:30 pm|
|Winter||9:00 am – 12:00 pm||4:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
Kanak Bhavan Ayodhya Aarti Timings
|Summer||8:00 am, 11:30 am, 7:00 pm, 9:30 pm|
|Winter||8:30 am, 12:00 pm, 6:30 pm, 9:00 pm|
Temple timings might change on special days.
|7||Sita Rama Vivaha|
How to reach Kanak Bhavan Ayodhya?
- The nearest airport is at Faizabad which is 8 Km away.
- Lucknow airport is 150 Km from the temple.
- The nearest railway station is at Faizabad which is 8 km away.
- Faizabad is well connected with major cities across the country.
- The direct bus is available from Lucknow, Agra and other major cities to Ayodhya.
- Temple is at a walkable distance from Bus and Railway station.
Reference Link: details