Mangal Dosha in a birth chart varies from low to high. There are 12 houses in the birth chart, out of which, the presence of Mars in the 6 houses makes the difference. Still this effect can be nullified by practising or performing poojas.
Mangal Dosha effects
- When Mars is in the 1st House, it leads to early divorce or separation and causes tensions.
- When Mars is in the 2nd House, It affects personal and professional life. Also, delay in the marriage.
- When Mars is in the 4th House, the person will keep switching their jobs. Will not have a successful career.
- When Mars is in the 7th House, this person will be short tempered. He/She will not maintain good relationship with his family members.
- When Mars is in the 8th House, this person will be lazy. Will not acquire paternal property.
- When Mars is in the 12th House, It leads to huge monetary loss, will also suffer from mental tensions. They will have more enemies.
- This dosha affects the partner who is not Manglik and leads to the sudden death. It depends on the severity of the Dosha in the birth chart.
Mangal Dosha Remedies
- Visiting Lord Subramanya Swamy Temple regularly will also reduce the effect. Recite the Mantra “Om Tat Purushaya Vidhmahe, Mahasenaya dhimahi, Thanno Shanumgha Prachodhayath” for 108 times.
- Praying Lord Anjaneya on Tuesday’s will also reduce the malefic effects. Reading Hanuman Chalisa daily will help the person to overcome these effects.
- Worshiping Lord Vinayaka on Tuesday’s will reduce the bad influence. Offer red flowers and Jaggery to Lord Vinayaka and recite the Ganesh Mantra “Om Ganapathaye Namah” for 108 times.
- Marriage with Pot and breaking the pot after the marriage. Marriage with Peepal and cutting down the tree after the marriage are the most common practices. I would not suggest this unless it is really required. Do consult a good astrologer before taking any decision. As the presence of Mars will not be considered as Manglik all the time. The power of Manglik Dosha Varies from Low to High.
- Offering Red colored grams such as Lentil Dal, wheat bread, red silk to Mangal God will pacify the effects.
- Visiting Navagraha temples is another remedy to reduce the intensity of the Dosha.
- Boy/Girl marrying after 28 years reduces the intensity of the Dosha.
Mangal Dosha will not apply
- If the person is Manglik but born on Tuesday then He/She is not Manglik. Dosha will not apply in this case.
- This effect will be nullified if both boy and girl are Manglik. Some birth charts will be less Manglik and some will be high Manglik, before making any decision do check with astrologer once. As lower Manglik’s can’t be married to a high Manglik’s.
Before practicing any remedies do check with your astrologer.
Mangal Dosha Temples
- Vaitheeswaran Koil near Kumbakonam, TamilNadu. Visiting this temple and praying Lord Siva and Mars God yields good results
- Visiting Tiruttani Lord Murugan (Subramanya Swamy) Temple and performing Abhisheka will reduce the effects. Temple is near to Tirupati.
- Tiruchendur Murugan Temple is another Subramanya Swamy temple in TamilNadu.
Reference Link: Dosha Effects