Rahu Kaal Timings, Pooja Details, Benefits and Procedure
|Sunday||4:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday||7:30 am – 9:00 am|
|Tuesday||3:00 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm – 1:30 pm|
|Thursday||1:30 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Friday||10:30 am – 12:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 10:30 am|
The above-mentioned timings remains the same on all days.
Rahu Kaal Poojas and Benefits
- Rahu Ketu Pooja.
- Sri Durga Paremswari Deeparadhana
- Kala Sarpa Dosh Pooja
- Rahu Pariharam
- Ketu Pariharam
- For Spouse long life
- For Spouse Good health
- Good career
- Removes Dosha related to pregnancy delay
- Removes Dosha related to Marriage delay
- Higher Studies
Rahu Kaal Poojas and Days
- Sun, Tue, Fri Rahu Kaal Timings are advisable for this special poojas
- Pooja during Amavasya Rahu Kaal Timings will yield good results for Rahu Ketu Pooja.
- Friday Rahu Kalam Pooja will yield good results for Durga Parameswari Deeparadhana.
- Sunday Rahu Kaal Pooja is good for Rahu Graha and Tue Rahu Kaal Pooja is good for Ketu Graha.
- It is advisable to offer coconuts, wheat, Bananas during Amavasya Rahu Kaal timings to reduce Rahu Graha malefic effects.
- It is advisable to recite mantra during Rahu Kalam “Om Kaatyaaynaay Vidmahe Kanyakumarih Dheemahi, Thanno Durgih Prachodayaath”