Chandran Pariharam Timings, Cost and booking procedure
Homam will be performed Monday’s and Pournami days.
Ticket cost: Rs.7500
No. of persons allowed: 1
Ticket can be purchased on arrival at the ticket counter. Advance booking is not required.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be considered.
- For business growth
- For peace of mind
- Looking for onsite opportunities
- Removes hurdles for the government related works.
- To improve health condition
Thingalur Temple Timings
Morning Hours: 6 am – 1 pm
Evening Hours: 4 pm – 9 pm
How to reach Thingalur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tiruchirapalli which is 60 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Thanjavur which is 23 km away.
- Temple is 35 km from Kumbakonam Railway station.
- Temple is easily reachable from Thanjavur and Kumbakonam. The direct bus is available from these places.
Reference Link: Temple History