Guru Dosha Nivarana Pooja, Remedies, Pooja cost and Temple details
Guru Graha Nivarana Pooja Preparation
- Recite Guru Gayatri Mantra for 108 times daily in the morning hours. ie before having breakfast.
- Use any Japa Mala to recite Gayatri Mantra. Japa Mala should have 108 beads so that count will be perfect.
- Recite this Manta on Thursdays in any Temple nearby i.e between 6 am – 7 am or 8 pm – 9 pm
- Perform Pradakshinam for 24 times which is required for 24 weeks
- Perform Archana on 24th-week for Guru followed by Archana for Lord Siva and Dakshinamurthy.
- Clean New Agal with Turmeric. Lit lamp with Cow ghee and Offer White Channa in the Temple.
- Wear Clothes which is in Yellow colour or Silk while performing this Pooja.
Guru Gayatri Mantra
om vrishabadhwajaaya vidmahae
kruni hastaaya dheemahi
tanno guru: prachodayaat
Guru Graha Beeja Mantra
Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Gurve Namah
Guru Graha Remedies at Temples
- Abathsahyeswarar Temple, Alangudi
- Sri Pallikondeswarar Temple Surutapalli
- Thittai Vasishteswara Swamy Temple
- Jalanatheswarar Temple Thakkolam