Irctc Tirupati package from Mumbai, Cost, Tour booking
- 3:35 pm – Boarding flight to Tirupati
- 5:15 pm – Arrive at Tirupati Airport.
- 5:30 pm to 5:45 pm – pickup from Airport and Drive to Hotel.
- 6:00 pm- Hotel check-in and Freshup.
- 6:30 pm – Pickup from Hotel and Drive to Tiruchanur Temple.
- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Darshan Hours.
- 8:30 pm – Return to Hotel.
- Relax for the day.
- 6:30 am to 7:30 am – Breakfast
- 7:30 am – Pickup from Hotel
- 7:30 am to 8:15 am – Drive to Tirumala.
- 8:15 am to 9:00 am – Hair offering and Bathing
- 9:00 am to 9:15 am – Reporting at ATC car parking area.
- 9:30 am to 11:00 am- Darshan Hours.
- 11:00 am to 11:30 am – Collecting Laddu Prasadam.
- 11:30 am to 12:00 pm. -Boarding return cab to Tirupati.
- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm – Drive to Tirupati
- 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm – Lunch Hour.
- 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm – Freshup and Relax
- 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm – Boarding Cab to Airport
- 3:30 pm to 4:00 pm- Drive to Airport
- 5:45 pm – Boarding return flight to Mumbai.
- 7:40 pm- Arrive at Mumbai airport
- Tour Service Ends
Irctc Tirupati package from Mumbai
- To and Fro Flight Charges.
- To and Fro Cab Charges.
- Ac Accommodation on Twin/ Triple sharing.
- Rs.300 Darshan Ticket
- Tour Guide Charges.
- Parking Charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Lunch, Dinner.
- Personal Expenses
- Any other expenses not in the inclusions.
Irctc Tirupati package from Mumbai Cost
|2 Star Package Cost 3||3 Star Package Cost|
|Mumbai Tirupati||Rs.13500 – Rs.13900||Rs.14300 – Rs.14900|
The above-mentioned charges varies with flight charges.
Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
All devotees advised carrying Valid Photo ID proof without which Darshan entry not possible.
For Irctc Tirupati package from Mumbai details, Please call @ 85000 85151
Reference Link: details