Hosur Tirupati Darshan Package Cost, Online Booking, Tour details
|Day 1||9:00 pm||Boarding Bus in Hosur|
|9:00 pm – 3:1a pm||Journey to Tirupati|
|Day 2||3:15 am – 3:30 am||Hotel Check-in|
|8:00 am||Boarding Link bus to Tirumala|
|8:00 am- 9:00 am||Journey to Tirumala|
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||Hair offering and Bathing|
|10:00 am – 10:30 am||Reporting at Darshan Entry point|
|10:30 am -12:30 pm||Darshan Time|
|12:30 pm – 1:00 pm||Collecting Laddu Prasadam|
|1:00 pm – 1:15 pm||Boarding Return bus to Tirupati|
|1:15 pm – 2:15 pm||Journey to Tirupati|
|9:15 pm||Boarding Bus to Hosur|
|9:15 pm – 3:15 am||Journey to Hosur|
|Day 3||3:15 am – 3:30 am||Arrive in Hosur|
|Tour Service Ends|
The above-mentioned timings might differ due to traffic flow.
Hosur Tirupati Darshan Package
- To and Fro Bus charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges.
- Non-Ac Accommodation charges on Twin/ Triple Sharing.
- Tirupati Special Entry Darshan Ticket
- Personal Expenses
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Any other expenses not in the inclusions.
Hosur Tirupati Darshan Package Cost
|Bus Type||Package Cost/ person|
The above-mentioned charges might change on special days.
- All devotees required to carry Valid Photo ID for Darshan.
- ID proof such as Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Ration Card/ Passport/ Driving License to be carried.
- Mandatory Dress code: Please wear
- Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
- Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
- Darshan Reporting Place: ATC Car Parking.
Reference Link: details