Foreigners Tirupati Darshan Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking
Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Entry point: Supadam near Vaikuntam I entrance.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to reach Supadam?
- By walk
It takes 10 mins to walk from Tirumala Bus station
- By Bus
It takes 5 mins by walk to Supadam from MBC. TTD runs a free bus to MBC with 2- 3 mins frequency.
- By Own Vehicle
Park your vehicle at MBC parking space. Parking vehicle on the main road will be towed.
Documents Required: Valid Indian Passport with Visa Stamping/ Foreign Passport.
Darshan Timings: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Daily.
Foreigners Tirupati Darshan Booking
- The devotee arrival date must be less than 30 days.
- Entry is only for the devotee with valid documents. Dependents are not allowed.
- Student Visa, Work permit, Foreign Citizenship will be considered
- Business Visa may not be considered.
- All devotees required to purchase the ticket at Supadam Entry point.
- Children under 12 years will have free entry.
- Foreigners Tirupati Darshan available on all days except Annual Brahmotsavam days, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi, Rathasapthami and other major festival days.
Common FAQs on NRI and Foreigners Darshan
Yes, Non-Hindu devotee allowed on signing the form at the entry point.
All eligible devotees can have Darshan. Dependents are not allowed to have without a valid permit.
45 – 60 mins waiting time followed by Darshan 1 hour 15 mins – 1 hour – 30 mins
Thursday is good for Darshan. Lord will be decorated with fewer jewels.