Dharmapuri Tirupati Darshan Package Cost, Online Booking, Timings
- 12:30 am – Boarding Bus in Krishnagiri Bypass
- 4:30 am – Arrive in Tiruchanur
- 4:30 am to 6:00 am – Freshup and Breakfast
- 6:00 am to 7:00 am – Boarding APSRTC Link bus to Tirumala.
- 7:00 am to 8:00 am – Travel to Tirumala.
- 8:00 am to 9:15 am – Hair offering and Bathing
- 9:15 am to 9:45 am – Reporting at ATC Car parking area
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Darshan Hour
- 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm – Collecting Laddu Prasadam and Boarding return bus to Tirupati
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm- Journey to Tirupati
- 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm – Lunch Hours
- 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm – Tiruchanur Sri Padmavathi Amma Darshan.
- 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm – Journey to Srikalahasti
- 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm – Darshan Time
- 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm -Travel to Tirupati
- 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm – Starting to Dharmapuri
- 7:00 pm to 1:30 am – Journey to Dharmapuri
- 1:30 am to 2:00 am – Arrive in Dharmapuri.
- 2:00 am – Tour Service Ends.
Dharmapuri Tirupati Darshan Package
- To and Fro Ac Sleeper Bus charges.
- Freshup for 1 hour.
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Rs.300 Darshan Ticket
- Tour Guide Charges.
- APSRTC Two-way Bus charges.
- Personal Expenses
- Any other expenses not in the inclusions.
Dharmapuri Tirupati Darshan Package Cost
|Bus Type||Ac Sleeper Bus|
|3 – 12 years||Rs.3350|
Mandatory Darshan Dress Code
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Dress Code applies for 10 years and above.
Valid Photo for Darshan
Original Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Driving License/ School ID Card (for Kids)
Please note that the package timings might differ based on the traffic and Darshan timings.
For Dharmapuri Tirupati Darshan Package, Please call @ 85000 85151
Reference Link: details