Budha Graha Dosha Nivarana Pooja, Timings, Preparations, Pooja Locations and procedure
Budha Graha Dosha Nivarana Pooja Preparation
- Recite Budha Gayatri Mantra for 108 times daily in the morning hours. ie before having breakfast.
- Use any Japa Mala to recite Gayatri Mantra. Japa Mala should have 108 beads so that count will be perfect.
- Recite this Manta on Wednesdays in any Temple nearby i.e between 6 am – 7 am or 8 pm – 9 pm
- Perform Pradakshinam for 17 times which is required for 17 weeks
- Perform Archana on 17th-week for Budha followed by Archana for Lord Siva.
- Clean New Agal with Turmeric. Lit lamp with Cow ghee and Offer Green Gram in the Temple.
- Wear Clothes which is in Green colour while performing this Pooja.
Budha Gayatri Mantra
om gajadhwajaaya vidmahae
sukha hastaaya dheemahi
tanno budha: prachodayaat
Budha Graha Beeja Mantra
Om Braam Breem Braum Sah Budhaay Namah
Budha Graha Pooja Temples
- Thiruvenkadu Budhan Sthalam near Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu
- Kovur Thirumeyneeswarar Temple
- Chitra Gupta Temple Kanchipuram
Reference Link: Temple