Basara Saraswathi Abhishekam, Timings and Pooja procedure
Abhishekam will be performed daily
Timings: 4:30 am – 5:30 am
Abhishekam tickets can be purchased from 4:00 am – 4:30 am over the counter.
Ticket Cost: Rs.200
No. Of persons allowed: 2
Preferable Dress Code:
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta,Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Abhishekam Duration: 1 hour
Basara Saraswathi Abhishekam Procedure
Devotees can carry required pooja materials, which are Curd, Ghee, Sugar, Honey, Milk and Fruits. Abhishekam will be performed to the main deity. During this time, devotees can have Nijaroopa Darshan of the deity. Advance booking is not required as tickets can be purchased over the counter before 4:30 am for the same day.
Basara Saraswathi Abhishekam Benefits
- Devotees will be blessed with good education
- Will be blessed with wealth and health.
- Higher education.
Temple Darshan Timings
Morning Hours: 7:30 am – 12:30 pm
Evening Hours: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
How to reach Basara Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Hyderabad which is 259 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Basara which is 3 km from the temple and at Nizamabad which is 30 km away.
- Devasthanam runs free bus from Railway station to Temple
- The direct bus is available from MGBS Hyderabad. Temple lies between Hyderabad Mumbai route ie Via Kammareddya and Nizamabad.
- Basara bus station is 1.5 km from the temple.
Reference Link: History