Basara Chandi Homam
Basara Chandi Homam Timings, Ticket cost, Online booking
Ticket Cost: Rs.1116
No.Of persons allowed: 1 Couple
Pooja days: It will be performed daily.
Timings: 9:00 am – 11:30 am
No.Of Tickets per day: 4 (approx)
Pooja will not be performed on during Guru Purnima, Dasara, Vasantha Panchami and other Special Days.
- For Good memory
- For Good Studies
- For Kids who are not able to speak properly.
Basara Saraswathi Homam Booking
- Online booking is not available for this Homam
- The ticket has to be purchased only at the counter itself.
Preferable Dress code:
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
How to reach Basara Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Hyderabad which is 259 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Basara which is 2 km from the temple and at Nizamabad which is 30 km away.
- The direct bus is available from MGBS Hyderabad.
Reference Link: History