Aranmula parthasarathy temple wedding, Cost, Booking procedure
Location: Within the temple premises
Marriage Duration: 30 to 60 mins
No.Of guests: 150 to 300 persons. Seating arrangement is allowed sorrounding the Mantap.
Aranmula parthasarathy temple wedding
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed inside the temple
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Mantap is located within the temple premises
- Only one Mantap is available inside the temple and is right at the entrance.
- Bride and Groom are allowed to sit inside the Mantap.
- The Purohit, Bride and Groom will be seated in the Mantap
- Bride and Groom will sit facing the main temple entrance
- The priest will be running thru the rituals followed by Thalikettu
- Photography and Video shooting allowed during the rituals
- Drone shooting is not allowed within the temple premises
- Dining (Sadhya) can be arranged on the other side of the Mantap (Within the temple premises)
- Dining space can accommodate 100 to 150 members at a time.
- Advance booking required for the Mantap booking
- Online booking is not available for the Mandapam booking
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards/ Passport Photocopies for Resident proof
- Bride and Groom’s SSLC certificates attested for age proof.
- Three Passport size photos
- Thalikettu Photos
- Two witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Wedding Invitation letter
- Letter from Councilor/ Ward member Form 2