Ambalapuzha Pal Payasam
Ambalapuzha Pal Payasam Price, Booking, History
Pal Payasam is the main offering to the deity after Nivedyam in the Noon. It is said that Guruvayurappan (Lord Krishna) reach this temple for Nivedyam to have Pal Payasam. This Prasadam is made of Sweetened Rice, Milk and other ingredients.
Pal Payasam is served in 500 ml and 1 Litre Containers. Advance booking is required for this Prasadam.
Ambalapuzha Pal Payasam Price
The above-mentioned price might change and is subjected to Devaswom decision.
Pal Payasam Booking
- Counter Timings: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- The Crowd will be a little high for this Prasadam
- Distributions start at 12 pm, Daily.
- The queue line is maintained for the Purchasing Pal Payasam.
- One day advance booking is advisable for this Prasad.
Ambalapuzha Temple Timings
Morning Hours: 3:00 am – 12:00 pm
Evening Hours: 5:00 pm – 7:45 pm
Temple timings might change on special days.
How to reach Ambalapuzha temple?
- The nearest airport is at Thiruvananthapuram which is 139 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Ambalapuzha which is 2 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Ambalapuzha station to the temple.
Reference Link: details