Wedding Packages in Tirumala, Cost, Booking procedure
Standard Marriage Hall timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm. It is common for all types of marriages in Tirumala.
Hall Location: Beside Main Temple. Located at a distance of 1 to 2 Km away.
*Please note that only Hindu arranged marriages are performed in Tirumala.
Marriage Hall Capacity: 30 to 300 members.
Required Documents for the Hall Booking in Tirumala
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards/ Passport Photocopies (For NRIs)
- Bride and Groom’s 10th / SSLC/ PUC Mark sheet or Date of Birth Certificate Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- In the case of Parent’s Absence, their Death Certificate’s can be produced.
Wedding Packages in Tirumala
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- Bride parents/ Groom Parents or Guardians must be available for the marriage.
- Inter-Religion marriages are not allowed at Tirumala Hills.
- Two rooms will be allotted for a hall booking
- Rooms will be allotted for 24 hours from the time of check-in.
- Pre-booking required for the rooms and rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd Floors of the Mandapam.
- Please note that halls available in Tirumala are all Non-Ac only.
- Booking allowed for 1 or 2 halls for 1 to 3 days available with advance booking
Wedding Packages in Tirumala Inclusions
|No.of Rooms available||20 to 25 Max|
|No.Of persons per room||4 to 6|
|Purohit||1 to 2 No.s|
|Nadaswaram/ Sannai Melam/ Bhaja Bajantrilu||4 Nos (Min)|
|Seating Capacity||30 to 300 members|
|Catering can be planned in the same hall or |
separate hall or space
|1 to 2 Halls|
|Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch||As required|
|Kalyana Mandapam Decoration||Big Size and Small Size|
|Reception Stage flower decoration||If required|
|Flower and Garlands||Inclusive|
|Marriage Hall Curtains Decoration||Inclusive|
|Chairs and VVIP Sofas||As required|
|Carpets and Lighting Decoration||Inclusive|
|Parking Space||10 to 20 vehicles|
For more details, Please call @ 701 303 3309
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar / Passport and 10th mark sheet/ Date of birth certificate/ SSLC mark sheet/ PUC Mark sheet
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Marriage Photos (Mangalyadharana Photos)
- Three witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards photocopies
- A receipt from the marriage hall
Marriage Registration can be performed at SMC after the marriage in Tirumala itself. Marriage certificate will be issued on the same day itself.