Tirupati TTD Cottage Vishnu Nivasam Rooms Online Booking procedure
- 50% of rooms will be released for online booking.
- Advance booking can be done at TTD Website www.ttdsevaonline.com
- Vishnu Nivasam Rooms Online booking Rooms can be made 60 days in advance. Seva tickets booking and Rooms online booking is different. Rooms should be booked separately.
- Only one room is allotted in online booking for one login ID.
- Extension for one day will be done at Room allotment counter in the Ground Floor, with the same tariff.
- Pilgrims who want to stay beyond 2 days from the time of allotment, have to pay double the rent amount, charge is laid to avoid misuse.
- Room will be allotted to the person, on whom the booking is made.
- Room cancellation, Change in booking is not available.
Vishnu Nivasam Rooms Current Booking Procedure
- 50% of rooms are meant of current booking. Rooms will be allotted to Pilgrims On Arrival
- In person booking, for future dates is not available.
- One day room rent or Rs.350, whichever is higher should be paid as caution deposit, amount will be refunded at the time of checkout
- Only the person on whom the room is issued can only do the check-out.
- Please keep the receipt safely, as it is required at the time of check out.
Vishn Nivasam Complex Facilities
- Pilgrims Amenities Center is available here with Free Locker Facility, Locker will be allotted on caution deposit of Rs.500. The money will be refunded on returning locker keys. 24 dormitory Halls available.
Vishnu Nivasam facility details
- 204 Ac suites
- 204 Non-Ac rooms
- 24 Dormitory Halls
Vishnu Nivasam Complex Room Tariffs
Rooms Tariffs per day
Non-Ac ordinary Room – Rs.300
Non-Ac Suite Room – Rs.500
Ac Room – Rs.800
Ac Suite Room- Rs.1300
Location: Opposite Tirupati Railway Station. Connect bridge is available from Railway station to Vishnu Nivasam is available.
Vishnu Nivasam Gallery
[gallery] shortcode not found inside [smart-grid][/smart-grid] shortcode
For any queries on Vishnu Nivasam Rooms Online booking, please leave your comment below.
Reference Link: details