Tirupati Devasthanam Marriage Hall Cost, Booking Procedure
Hall Allotment timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
Hall Rent: Rs.7500 for one day.
No.Of Halls available: 6
Hall Location: 5 mins from Vaikuntam I entrance.
Hall Capacity: 20 – 30 members. 100 members capacity Open space available.
Tirupati Devasthanam Marriage Hall Booking
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at these function halls.
- Bride Parents and Groom parents must be available for Hall booking.
- Bio-metric acceptance required from Bride and Groom parents at the time of booking.
- Rs.200 DD to be paid to the Devasthanam after documents verification.
- Rs.7500 to be paid in cash at the counter to book Mandapam
- Required photocopies: Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards, 10th class mark sheet from Bride and Groom.
- Love cum arranged is allowed at these marriage halls with parents acceptance.
- In the case of parents absence, relatives Aadhar Cards photocopies and parents late certificate required.
- Online booking is not available for Devasthanam Mandapam.
- Two rooms will be provided along with Kalyana Mandapam.
- Additional rooms can be booked online.
- Mandapam Booking Opens from 90th day.
- Without parents, Hall booking is not allowed.
- The registration office is available at SMC cottage.
- Wedding Card, Aadhar Card photocopies from Bride, Groom and their parents, 10th class mark sheet photocopies from Bride and Groom to be submitted.
- A receipt will be issued by the trust after marriage which is required for registration.
Tirupati Darshan is not included in the hall booking. It has to be booked separately.