Sringeri Marriage Hall Cost, Booking, Timings, Location
Hall Allotment Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Hall Cost: Rs.15000 – Rs.20000 (approx)
No.Of Halls: 2
Hall Location: Beside main temple. Walk able distance from S.V Museum.
Sringeri Marriage Procedure
- The bride must be 18 years and above
- Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Bride/ Groom and their parents Must be Hindus.
- Parents must present at the time of marriage. Relatives can perform marriage during their parent’s absence.
- Valid documents required for the parents’ absence.
- The trust manager has all
rightsto cancel the booking if found irrelvant.
Marriage Hall Booking
- 3 months advance booking required as halls are limited
- Birde and Groom must submit Aadhaar Cards along with their parents Aadhaar Cards.
- Hall Rent to be paid at the time of booking.
- Refund will not be provided for cancellations as it is paid for the trust.
- Postpone/ Pre-pone is not available.
Sringeri Marriage Hall Facilities
- Seating Arrangement is readily available.
- Marriage Hall, Electricity and Water supply provided.
- Food Arrangement: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks to be paid extra
- Lighting Decoration, Marriage Hall Decoration, Puja Samagri, Reception stage decoration, Purohit, Nadaswaram etc will be charged.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- The manager will be issuing the receipt on providing valid documents.
- Registration will be performed at SMC on submitting Marriage Invitation card, Aadhaar Cards.
- Parents must present at the time of registration.
- The Hall receipt can be used for registration even at their home town.
Reference Link: details