Visakhapatnam Araku Bus Timings, Ticket Fare, Booking procedure
Visakhapatnam to Araku Journey Time: 3 hours 30 Mins
One Way Ticket cost: Rs.102 for Express and Rs.129 for Super Luxury
Travelling distance: 106 km
Bus Service runs daily with 1-hour gap.
|Departure Station||Departure Time||Arrival Station||Arrival Time||Ticket Cost|
|Visakhapatnam||5:00 am||Araku||8:30 am||Rs.102|
|Visakhapatnam||6:15 am||Araku||9:30 am||Rs.129|
|Visakhapatnam||7:15 am||Araku||10:30 am||Rs.129|
|Visakhapatnam||8:15 am||Araku||11:30 am||Rs.129|
|Visakhapatnam||11:15 am||Araku||2:30 pm||Rs.129|
|Visakhapatnam||12:15 pm||Araku||3:30 pm||Rs.129|
|Visakhapatnam||1:00 pm||Araku||4:15 pm||Rs.129|
|Visakhapatnam||1:15 pm||Araku||4:15 pm||Rs.102|
Visakhapatnam Araku Bus Boarding Points
- NAD X Road
Bus Tickets Online Booking
- Tickets can be booked in online at apsrtconline website
- Tickets can be booked at the counter as well.
- Advance booking is advisable over the weekends.
Interesting places to visit nearby
- Ananthagiri Waterfalls which is 30 km from Vizag
- TYDA for bird watching, trekking and photography, which is 75 km from Vizag.
- Araku Valley landscape.
- Chaparai, a perennial stream which is 15 km from Araku.
- Katiki Waterfalls, 7 km from Borra Caves.
- Matsyagundam, which is 52 km from Araku.
- Padmapuram Gardens is 8 km from Araku.
Araku to Visakhapatnam Bus
- Araku to Visakhapatnam bus tickets online booking is not available
- Tickets to be purchased only at the counters.
Reference Link: History