IRCTC Vizag Araku Glass Train Package Cost, Timings, Booking
Day 1 Itinerary
- Board train to Araku Valley at Visakhapatnam station.
- The train departs from the station by 6:50 am.
- Journey to Araku valley in Train#58501 and Train Name# VSKP KRDL Passenger
- Journey Duration: 4 hours.
- Train Reaches at Araku by 10:50 am
- The cab driver picks up the passengers and takes them to local places visit.
- Visiting Places: Tribal Museum, Chaparai and Padmapura Gardens.
- Lunch will be offered as part of the package.
- Boarding return cab to Vizag.
- Visiting places along the path: Ananthagiri Coffee Plantations, Galikonda Viewpoint and Borra Caves.
- Cab reach Vizag by 9:00 pm (around)
IRCTC Vizag Araku Glass Train Package Cost
|Package Type||Adult Package |
|Child Package |
|No.Of seats |
Package Dates: Operates Daily.
Best Time to Visit: Oct- Jan and Mar-Jun 2nd week.
- To and Fro Train Charges
- Non-Ac Cab Charges
- Parking Charges
- Lunch, Tea/ Coffe -1
- Borra Caves Entry ticket
- Driver Charges.
- Toll Charges
- Personal expenses
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Any other expenses not in the inclusions.