Araku Glass Train Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking Procedure and Travel details
Travel Distance: 130 Km
Train Starting time: 7:00 am from VSKP station.
Train Name: Visakhapatnam Kirandul Express.
Journey Time: 3 hours 13 mins.
Service Operation: Daily.
Glass Seating Coach Name: Vistadome
Seating Capacity: 45 members.
At present 1 coach is available for booking at the counter. Online booking not available for Glass Coach as seats are limited.
This Glass Train operation started on 16Apr 2017.
Latest press note release stated that 5 more coaches will be added to the current running train. With the new changes, seating capacity will be increased to 270 members.
VSKP ARAKU Ticket Charges
|Ac 3 Tier||Rs.495|
|Ac 2 Tier||Rs.700|
Araku Glass Train Interesting facts
- This train pass thru 58 caves and 84 bridges.
- Lush green, Flowers and hills view will be exciting.
- Each cave is of 0.5 Km to 1.5 Km long.
- Seats inside the coach will rotate 360 degrees.
- Best Time to visit: Sep-Jan 2nd week.
- Tourists inflow will be high during Nov, Dec and Jan months.
Due to Dasara, a special train is running daily from Visakhapatnam to Araku, which starts at 8:10 am.
For Araku Haritha Hotel Bookings, Please call @85000 85151
- Borra Caves
- Padmapuram Gardens
- Tea plantations
- Ananthagiri Hills
- TYDA Jungle Huts