Vaitheeswaran Koil Kuja Dosha Pooja Procedure, Ticket Cost and benefits.
Kuja Dosha Pooja Timings
Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 12:00 pm
Evening Hours: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Pooja performed on all days in a week. Tuesday is preferable for this Pooja.
Pooja duration: 30 mins.
Vaitheeswaran Koil Kuja Dosha Pooja Cost: Rs.15000 for one person.
Poo cost includes Kuja Dosha Parihara Homam, Abhishegam and Archana.
Dress Code: Traditional dress.
Pooja Ticket booking procedure
Online booking is not available. Ticket to be purchased over the counter at the temple. Tickets are unlimited and are issued for the whole day. Advance booking is not required for this Pooja tickets.
Vaitheeswaran Koil Kuja Dosha Pooja Procedure
The devotee has to take bath in the Jatayu Kundam followed by Archana and Abhishekam for the deities. Pooja items will be provided by the temple itself. Pooja items include flowers, Kumkum, Turmeric, Coconut, Camphor…etc. Pooja will be performed for 30 mins followed by main deity Darshan. Performing Kuja Dosha Pooja will reduce the malefic effects of the Dosha. Plan to be there at the temple ticket counter by 10 am on Tuesday so that Pooja can be performed rightly. Tuesday is preferable for this Pooja as it is auspicious days for Angarakan. Pooja to be performed in person for good results.
Temple Opening Hours:
Morning Hours: 5:30 am – 1:00 pm
Evening Hours: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Temples near Vaitheeswaran Koil?
- Thiruvengadu Budhan Koil is 20 km from this temple
- Keelperumpallam temple is 23 km away.
- Sattainathar Swamy Temple Sirkazhi is 5 km away.
How to reach Vaitheeswaran Koil?
- Temple is 25 km from Chidambaram station.
- Temple is 1.3 km from Vaitheeswaran Railway station
- The direct bus is available from Chennai, Puducherry, Thanjavur to Kumbakonam. From Kumbakonam temple is nearby.
- Temple is 50 km from Kumbakonam and 4 km from Mayiladuthurai on the Chidambaram Road.
For more details, Please call @ 94441 76673
Reference Link: Temple History