Manglik Dosh Marriage
Manglik Dosh Marriage, Kuja Dosha, Banana Tree Marriage.
Marriage Duration: 1 hour
Pooja Cost: Rs.6000. This cost includes Pooja material, Priest charges as well.
Temple: Vaitheeswaran Koil, Kumbakonam
Pooja Location: Temple Tank opp. to the Temple.
Pooja Date: Auspicious date will be identified by the priest.
One must perform this Pooja in new clothes.
After Marriage, the devotee has to take a holy dip in the Jatayu Kundam inside the temple. The devotee has to continue with same wet clothes for Darshan.
- Marriage is performed with the Banana tree.
- This event usually performed before marriage.
- Those who have Manglik Dosh (Kuja Dosh) can perform this Pooja.
- Bride/Groom will be tieing the knot to the tree.
- Post marriage, the tree will be chopped to remove Dosha effects
- The devotee has to take bath in Jatayu Kundam followed by Main deity Darshan.
- Prior booking is required for this Pooja.
Manglik Dosh Marriage Pooja benefits
- It is believed that devotee for whom there is a second marriage in their horoscope can be avoided.
- It is believed that this Marriage Pooja reduces the malefic effects of Manglik/ Kuja Dosha
- This Pooja removes the death of the spouse.
Reference Link: Temple History