Tirupati VIP darshan Ticket and Cost, Special Entry darshan tickets, Online Booking Procedure
|Darshan Type||Ticket Cost/ person||Entry point|
|VIP Darshan||Rs.500||Vaikuntam I entrance|
|Special Entry Darshan||Rs.300||ATC Car parking area|
Tirupati VIP darshan Ticket Booking
- Special Entry Darshan tickets can be booked online
- 3 months of advance booking available.
- VIP darshan Timings: 6:00 am – 7:30 am.
- VIP Darshan Ticket Quota: L1: 400 – 500, L2: 1500 – 2000, L3: 2000 – 2500
- Special Entry Darshan Timings: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Special Darshan Quota: 20,000 per day.
- Children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Darshan Waiting Time
|Darshan Ticket||Waiting Time|
|VIP Darshan||1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours.|
|Special Entry Darshan||1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours 15 mins|
|NRI Darshan||1 hour 45 mins – 2 hours 15 mins|
Tirupati VIP darshan Ticket Procedure
- One must submit the recommendation letter a day in advance at JEO camp office before 12 pm.
- Any letter after 12 pm will be rejected.
- Along with Recommendation letter, Aadhaar Card Photocopies to be attached.
- Submission usually takes 1 hour – 2 hours.
- Using biometric system an enrollment will be sent by SMS to the registered mobile number.
- The same number can be used to check the status
- Online System sends SMS to the confirmed devotees.
- VIP Darshan Tickets can be availed using reference number and SMS at MBC counter.
- Extra Laddus cost to be paid at MBC Counter itself.
- Darshan Type, if it List-1 or List-2 on the Tirupati VIP Darshan ticket
- Reporting time will be printed the Darshan Ticket.
- Please note that VIP Darshan restricted to Protocol officials on Friday, Saturday and Sundays. Recommendation letters are not accepted on these days.
- VIP darshan will be cancelled on special days.
Reference Link: details