Tirupati L2 Break Darshan Cost and Booking procedure
Ticket cost: Rs.500 per person
Reporting Place: ATC Car parking area
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Reporting Time: 5:00 am
Darshan Duration: 2 hours 15 mins to 2 hours 30 mins.
Tirupati L2 VIP Break Darshan Ticket Booking Procedure
- Recommendation letter has to be submitted a day in advance at JEO camp office with all members Aadhar Cards photocopies.
- Recommendation letter has to be submitted before 12 pm for the next day darshan.
- Max 6 members might be considered per requisition letter.
- VIP L2 Break Darshan IS available on all days.
- During weekdays i.e. Mon to Thu, Reference letters will be considered for VIP break
- During weekends i.e Fri, Sat and Sun, VIP Break will be issued for Protocol staff only.
- The confirmed letter applicant will receive the message from Devasthanam stating the ticket allotment details.
- The ticket can be purchased at MBC Counter by paying the cash before 10 pm.
- Next day morning, the devotees are requested to report at the ATC car parking area.
- L2 Break Darshan is categorized as L2 TTD Staff and L2 General.
- The devotees can report at ATC car parking anytime between 5:00 am to 6:00 am.
- All devotees are allowed to sit in the compartment Nos# 27, 28, 29 and 30.
- The compartment gates open at 6:00 am in sequence.
- First, L2 Employees will be allowed followed by L2 General.
- For Eg. If the devotee reports at 5:45 am then he/ she might reach Ananda Nilayam around 7:36 am.
- The devotees are allowed to have Darshan from 3rd Door itself.
- The devotee hardly gets 1 min to 2 mins Lord Venkateswara Swamy Darshan during this time (Running queue line)
- Darshan might end at 7:52 am.
- The devotee can collect 2 Laddus per person from the Laddu Counter. Please carry small change to purchase Laddu Cover from the counter.
- The devotee can purchase additional Small Laddu/ Kalyanotsavam Laddu/ Vada from the counter.
No, these tickets can be availed only with recommendation letter
Max 6 members per recommendation letter
Yes, Children under 12 years are allowed at free of cost with their parents. Please maintain dress code for child 8 years and above.
Usually, Tue and Wed will be less crowded so it is good to have Darshan
Yes, Thulabharam counter is located right next to Ranga Mandapam and is near Dwajasthambham.
Friday due to Poorabhishekam, it will be delayed. Sat and Sun will be around 2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours.