TTD VIP Break Darshan Tickets Online Booking for Tirupati Balaji
VIP Break Darshan Dress Code
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama (Any colour)
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
It is advisable not to wear flowers while having Tirupati Balaji Darshan.
VIP Begining Break Darshan in Tirumala
Beginning Break Darshan starts at 5:30 am after Protocol Break Darshan. Darshan line entry point is available from ATC Car parking. Dress code is mandatory and all devotees are required to carry Photo ID proof in-hand. Electronic gadgets are not allowed inside. One must carry a Ticket printout as mobiles are not. But on Friday, Beginning Break Darshan starts at 6:30 am.
TTD VIP Break Darshan Tickets Online Booking
- Only SRIVANI Trust donations tickets can be booked online or at Donor Cell a day in advance before 5:00 pm for next day Darshan
- After making the donation, the devotee is allowed to select Beginning Darshan Date.
- It is not mandatory to select the Darshan Date immediately. The redemption vouchers can be claimed any time before 6 months.
- VIP Break Darshan Ticket cost Rs.10000 + Rs.500 or Rs.1000 (per person)
- Online booking will be disabled for bookings within 24 hours.
- VIP Break Darshan is available on the majority of the days.
VIP Darshan Tickets Offline Booking in Tirumala
Tickets can be purchased a day in advance at Donor Cell on making the donation of Rs.10000 per person towards SRIVANI trust followed by Rs.500 or Rs.1000 per ticket. Ticket can be purchased before 5 pm for the next day Darshan. Photo ID proof is mandatory for the Darshan ticket booking
VIP Break Darshan Online and Offline Quota: 500 to 600 tickets (approx) per day.
VIP Darshan Tickets for Recommendation letters
- VIP Darshan ticket can be availed by submitting a Recommendation letter at the JEO camp office before 12 pm for the next day Darshan
- Max 6 person names can be mentioned in a recommendation letter
- Aadhar Card Photocopies from all devotees is required during submission.
- An Enrollment number will be generated after the system enrollment.
- A message will be sent on the registered mobile numbers on the enrollment status
- On receiving the approved message, the devotee can collect Darshan tickets from the MBC counter
- The ticket cost Rs.500 per person. if it is for 6 members, then it is Rs.3000.
- The devotee must report at ATC Car parking following the Dress code rules and carrying Photo ID proofs.
- Recommendation letters will be considered on Sun for Mon Darshan, Tue, Wed and Thursday Darshan.
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s it is only for the Protocol officials.
- Please note that the allotment of VIP Darshan tickets is subjected to JEO/ EO discretion.
VIP Darshan List Types (to my knowledge)
- Ministers, Governors, MPs, MLAs, Judges, state cadre IAS, IPS, IFS etc will be in the first List of Darshan
- Beginning Break Darshan online tickets in the second list
- Recommendation letter Darshan from Ministers, Judges etc in the third list
- TTD Employees (Permanent or on Deputation from the state government). For Devasthanam employees and their dependents can have Darshan by displaying their ID cards.
- Recommendation letters with the next priority will be on the last list.
- Reporting time will be listed on the Darshan ticket based on the priority.
- On special days, only Protocol Break Darshan will be available. Recommendation letters might not be considered.
Lord Balaji Darshan with VIP Darshan Ticket
I believe that only protocol officials (List 1) will have Darshan from a close distance. All other VIP Darshan ticket holders will have darshan similar to Rs.300 ticket Darshan. Rs.300 Darshan line turns at Jaya Vijaya statue, where as VIP Darshan ticket devotees will have Darshan from the 5th door only.