Tirupati Srivani VIP darshan booking procedure, Ticket cost and Room tariff
SRIVANI VIP Darshan Ticket cost
|Date||Ticket cost per person|
|Normal Days||Rs.10000 + Rs.500|
|Vaikunta Dwaram Opened Dates||Rs.10000 + Rs.1000|
Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama (Any color).
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Tirupati Srivani VIP darshan ticket booking
- Only after donating Rs.10000 to SRIVANI trust, the darshan chart will be enabled
- Now, the devotee can choose, Darshan date or date can be selected at later point of time
- The donation will be valid for a period of 6 months only
- VIP L1 break darshan ticket cost Rs.500 or Rs.1000 (as defined by the Devasthanam)
- One must report at Vaikuntam – I Complex as per the time slot mentioned in the ticket
- Dress Code mandatory for the VIP Break Darshan
- The devotee will have L1 Protocol Darshan with this ticket
- Accommodation is not included in the ticket darshan
- It is a one-time donation and one time Darshan for the devotee.
- Darshan might take 1 hour 30 mins and Darshan will be from the close distance.
- The curtain before the deity will be closed and later open for each group
- Max Rs.90,000 can be paid for 9 members Darshan
- One Laddu per ticket will be offered to the devotee.
- Darshan timings: 5:00 am to 7:00 am
- Child under 12 years does not need a darshan ticket
- The devotee can purchase L1 Break Darshan ticket even after coming to Tirumala at Donor Cell.
- It is advisable to book a ticket well in advance as tickets quota is limited on any day.
- SRIVANI Trust VIP Break Darshan is available on most of the days.
SRIVANI Trust VIP Darshan Timings
|Day||Timings ( Approx)|
|Sunday||5:00 am to 7:30 am|
|Monday||5:00 am to 7:00 am|
|Tuesday||5:00 am to 7:00 am|
|Wednesday||5:00 am to 7:00 am|
|Thursday||5:00 am to 7:15 am|
|Friday||5:45 am to 7:45 am|
|Saturday||5:00 am to 7:30 am|