Tirupati tour package
Tirupati tour package from Pune and Mumbai by Air, Cost, Online Booking
Tirupati tour package With Darshan
|Tirupati Arrival Time||6:00 am|
|Airport Pickup||6:00 am -6:30 am|
|Hotel Check-in||7:15 am|
|Start to Tirumala by Shared Cab/ APSRTC Bus/ Separate Cab as opted||8:30 am|
|Reach Tirumala||9:15 am|
|Hair Offering and Bathing||9:15 am – 10:00 am|
|Reporting Time at ATC Car Parking||10:15 am|
|Darshan Type||Special Entry Darshan|
|Darshan Completion Time||12:00 pm – 1:30 pm|
|Laddu Prasadam Collection time||15 mins|
|Return to Tirupati||40 mins drive|
|Lunch Hours||1 hour|
|Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple, Tiruchanur||4:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Hotel Check-out and start to Airport||6:00 pm|
|Flight Departure||7:30 pm|
The above-mentioned arrival and departure timings might change, which depends on the flight schedule
Mandatory Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
One can avail 2 Free Laddus per ticket.
Tirupati tour package Booking
- Confirmed Sheegra Darshan Tickets for 10 am.
- Advance booking available from 365 days to 1 day in advance.
- All devotees required to carry Original Photo ID proof.
- Guide Service available in this Package.
- Darshan waiting time depends on the devotees reporting time and Crowd status.
- Total Darshan time varies from 1 hour to 2 hours 30 mins.
- Darshan Package cost includes Tirumala Darshan ticket, Travel cost, Accommodation for 24 hours and Complimentary Breakfast.
- Darshan Tickets are non-transferrable
- Children near 10 years required to carry School ID or Aadhaar Card. Dress code mandatory for near 10 years.
- The crowd will be high during Weekends, Public Holidays and on festival days.
For Tirupati Tour Package Booking and Cost details, Please call @ +91 85000 85151
Reference Link: details