Kolhapur to Tirupati Balaji Tour Package by flight, Package cost and Details. 3 Days and 2 Nights Special Entry Darshan packages are operated daily.
Mandatory Darshan Dress Code for Pilgrims
Gents: Dhoti (White) and Shirt or Kurta and Pyjama.
Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group
Kolhapur to Tirupati Balaji Tour Package by flight
Day 1: Kolhapur to Tirupati
- Flight Departure from Kolhapur Airport – 2.20 pm
- Arrival at Tirupati airport – 4.00 pm
- Cab pickup from Airport and Transfer to Hotel for check-in – 4.30 pm
- Fresh up and Board cab to visit Local temples
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple – 5.30 pm – 6.15 pm
- Sri Kapileswara Swamy Temple – 6.40 pm to 7.20 pm
- Drive back to Hotel and Overnight stay in Tirupati
Day 2: Tirupati Balaji Darshan
- After Breakfast, Board a cab to Tirumala Hills – 7.30 am
- Travel to Tirumala by cab – 7.30 am to 8.30 am
- On arrival, Hair offering and bathing at Mini Kalayankatta – 8.30 am to 9.30 am
- Meet Tourism Guide at S.V.Museum and Collect Darshan Ticket – 9.30 am
- Report at ATC Car parking for Sheegra Darshan – 9.45 am
- After Darshan collect Laddu Prasadam – 11.45 am to 12.05 pm
- Travel back to Tirupati
- Lunch at Hotel
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple
- Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple
- Overnight stay in Tirupati
Day 3: Tirupati to Kolhapur
- After Breakfast, check out Hotel – 6.30 am
- Board cab and Travel to Sri Kalahasthi Temple – 6.00 am to 7.00 am
- Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja – 7.30 am to 8.30 am
- Srikalahastheeswara Swamy Darshan – 8.30 am to 9.30 am
- Board Cab and Travel to Tirupati airport – 10.00 am to 10.30 am
- Drop at Tirupati airport – 10.30 am
- Flight Departure from Tirupati Airport to Kolhapur – 12.05 pm
- Arrival at Kolhapur airport – 2.00 pm
Tour Package Package Includes
- Airfare (Kolhapur to Tirupati to Kolhapur Roundtrip)
- Ac Room charges for two days on a Twin/ Triple sharing basis
- All Transfer and Sightseeing charges by Cab (as mentioned in the itinerary)
- Tirupati Balaji Darshan Ticket
- Breakfast on Day 2 and Day 3
For more details, Please call @ 85000 85151
Instructions to the devotees
- All Pilgrims/Tourists should carry/produce original ID proof at the entry point.
- All pilgrims visiting Tirumala from 1st Oct ‘2021 onwards need to produce two doses vaccination certificate or RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.
- Pilgrims between 12-18 years should produce an RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.