Tirupati Tour Package from Tirunelveli by Sleeper and Semi-Sleeper Bus, Package Cost and Booking details
Tirupati Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
This package is operated daily by Sleeper Ac, Semi-Sleeper Ac and Sleeper Non-Ac Bus.
Required Photo ID for Package Booking: Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License
Tirupati Tour Package from Tirunelveli by Bus
Day 1: Tirunelveli to Tirupati
- Bus Departure from Tirunelveli – 3.15 pm
Day 2: Tirupati Darshan and Tirunelveli Return
- Arrival at Tirupati Bus station – 6.15 am
- Room check-in and Fresh up – 6.15 am to 7.15 am
- Breakfast – 7.15 am to 7.45 am
- Board a shared cab to Tirumala – 8.00 am
- Travel to Tirumala by Cab – 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta – 9.00 am to 10.30 am
- Sheegra Darshan reporting at ATC Car parking – 10.30 am
- Tirupati Balaji Darshan – 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Collect One free Laddu for each ticket from the Laddu counter – 12.30 pm to 1.00 pm
- Laddu Cover cost Rs.8 and Rs.10.
- Extra Laddu cost Rs.50 each
- Board the cab parked at SV Museum – 1.10 pm
- Travel to Tirupati – 1.10 pm to 1.50 pm
- Lunch at Hotel on own cost – 1.50 pm to 2.30 pm
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple – 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
- Room checkout – 4.30 pm
- Bus Departure from Tirupati – 5.30 pm
Day 3: Tirunveli arrival
- Arrival at Tirunelveli station – 5.30 am
Tirupati Balaji Tour Package Inclusions
- To and Fro bus charges
- Non-Ac room on a Twin/ Triple sharing basis
- Shared cab charges
- Tirupati Balaji Sheegra Darshan ticket
For more details, Please call @ 85000 85151
Darshan crowd will be high during weekends and on festival days. This package is not operated on special days such as Annual Brahmotsavam days, Ugadi day, Rathasapthami day, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi and Vaikunta Dwaram opening dates, Dec 31, Jan 1 and Jan 2.