Tirupati Tour Package from Kochi by Train, Ernakulam Boarding at 8.50 am
Tirupati Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Tirupati Tour Package from Kochi by Train
Day 1: Kochi to Tirupati
- Train Departure from Ernakulam – 4.25 pm
Day 2: Tirupati Darshan
- Arrival at Tirupati Station – 4.53 am
- Room check-in – 5.00 am
- Fresh up and Breakfast – 6.00 am
- After Breakfast, Board a shared cab to Tirumala
- Cab departs from Tirupati – at 7:30 am
- Arrival at Tirumala – 8.30 am
- Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta – 8.30 am to 9.30 am
- Report at ATC Car parking for Sheegra Darshan by 9:30 am
- After Darshan collect Laddu Prasadam from Laddu Counter
- Board the cab to Tirupati – 1.00 pm
- Lunch at Hotel – 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple – 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm
- Overnight stay in Tirupati
Day 3: Tirupati Local Temples
- After Breakfast, Board a cab to Visit Local Temples
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Srinivasa Mangapuram
- Sri Varasiddi Vinayaka Temple, Kanipakam
- Sri Kapileswara Swamy Temple, Tirupati
- Srikalahastheeswara Temple, Srikalahasti
- Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple, Tirupati
- Return to Hotel and Room checkout
- Drop at Renigunta Railway station
- Train Departure from Renigunta – 8.10 pm
Day 4: Ernakulam Station
- Arrival at Ernakulam Junction – 9.45 am
Kochi to Tirupati Tour Package Inclusions
- To and Fro Train Fare
- Ac/ Non-Ac room for two days on a Twin/ Triple sharing basis
- Tirupati to Tirumala to Tirupati Shared/ Individual cab
- Tirupati Balaji Sheegra Darshan
- All sightseeing listed in the itinerary
- Breakfast on 2nd and 3rd day
- Food on Train or any additional meals other than specified.
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any personal expenses like portage at hotels, tips, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, etc.;
- Any camera fees, entrance tickets other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hair Tonsuring arrangements.
Important Note for Devotees
- All pilgrims visiting Tirumala from 1st Oct ‘2021 onwards need to produce two doses vaccination certificate or RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 48 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.
- Pilgrims between 12-18 years should produce an RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 48 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.