Tirupati Rooms Online Booking Procedure, Current booking details
Online booking is available for the cottages, Srinivasam complex, Madhavam Guesthouse and Vishnu Nivasam
Srinivasam Complex and Madhavam Guesthouse are located right opposite to Tirupati bus station.
Vishnu Nivasam is located right opposite to Tirupati Railway station.
Tirupati Rooms Online Booking
- Room allotment counter opens for 24 hours for Internet bookings at all these cottages.
- Rooms are allotted for 24 hours from the time of check-in.
- Pilgrims can choose the check-in slot while booking the room online depending on their arrival time in Tirupati.
- Accommodation can be booked 90 days in advance.
- One can book 1 room for 24 hours using 1 login ID.
- The room will be allotted only to the person on whose name booking is made. This is due to security reasons. The Room will not be allotted to the other even by carrying the main person Photo IDs.
- Standard Check-in and Checkout Timings: 8:00 am – 8:00 am.
Tirupati Rooms Current Booking
Rooms will be easily available on weekdays ie. Tue,Wed.
Weekends will always be crowded and room allotment under current booking takes more time.
Room allotment Counter Timings: 6 am – 10:00 pm
Current booking is not advisable over the weekends and special days. As crowd will be high and waiting time will be quite long.
A Room will be allotted on paying Rental + Caution deposit.
A Room may not be extended beyond 24 hours due to the crowd.
Only 50% rooms are released for online booking. Remaining rooms will be allotted under current booking to the pilgrims
Tirupati Rooms Booking Over TTD counters
Rooms can be booked in advance by visiting nearby TTD Centers.
Accommodation can be booked 90 days in advance at the counters. One can book 1 room for 1 day at the counter for a family.
Photo ID proof is required while booking room.
Tirupati Rooms Online Booking details