Visakha Sarada Peetam Marriage Hall in Tirumala, Cost, Booking procedure
Marriage Allotment Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Hall Capacity: 100 to 150 members (Approx).
Hall is located at a distance of 2 Km from the main temple. It has separate Dining Hall and is Non-Ac Hall. Mini Hall is also available here in this Mutt, which can accommodate 50 to 60 members. Ac and Non-Ac rooms are available. Maximum 20 Rooms can be booked for the wedding function. Attached Bathroom and Western Commode is available in the rooms. 4 to 6 persons can stay in a room. Parking facility is available and can accommodate 10 to 15 vehicles. Rooms are located in the 2nd and 3rd floors of the buildings.
Visakha Sarada Peetam Marriage Hall in Tirumala
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards/ Passport and 10th /SSLC/ PUC Mark Sheet Photocopies
- The Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies required for hall booking.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed here in this function hall.
- Parents/ Guardians must be available for the marriage
- Hall booking includes 1 Marriage Hall + 2 rooms
- Additional rooms can be booked while booking the function hall.
- One must submit all required documents while booking the hall.
Marriage Registration Procedure
A receipt will be issued by the Hall manager stating marriage details. For the letter, one must submit Marriage invitation letter as well. Please carry Marriage Invitation card to Tirumala so that registration can be performed on the same day at SMC Registration Office here in Tirumala.
Documents required for the Marriage Registration
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards/ Passport and 10th Mark Sheet
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Marriage Photos
- The receipt from Visakha Sarada Peetam Marriage Hall in Tirumala.
- Three witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards Photocopies required
Registration can be performed right after the marriage and the certificate will be used on the same day. The whole process might take 45 to 60 mins.
Darshan After marriage
The devotees have to book Darshan on their own. Darshan Monthly Quota will be released online for booking. One can book 6 tickets using 1 login ID. The newlywed couples are allowed to have Darshan in the wedding dress itself.