Tirupati darshan booking in Chennai, Ticket Cost, Counter Timings
Counter Location: TTD information centre, No.50, Venkatanarayana Road, T-Nagar, Chennai -70
Chennai e-Darshan counter Timings
|Day||Morning Hours||Afternoon hours|
|Monday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
Ticket Booking at Chennai Counter
- Suprabhatha Seva, Archana, Thomala, Kalyanotsavam, Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu, Nijapada Darshan, Unjal Seva, Sahasra Deepalankara Seva tickets can be booked at the counter.
- Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First Serve basis.
- Booking opens for 90th-day Arjitha Seva tickets.
- Usually, devotees stand in the queue line by 8:00 pm itself for the next day Seva booking.
- Counter remains closed on Tuesday.
- Photo ID proof mandatory for Darshan and Seva ticket booking.
- Tickets are issued using the biometric system.
Tirupati Sheegra darshan booking in Chennai
- Special Darshan tickets booking opens on 120th day.
- Children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
- Biometric system process for Darshan ticket booking.
- Rs.300 to be paid in cash at the counter.
Tirupati Darshan Package booking in Chennai
- Tourism Bus departs from Chennai at 5:00 am
- On reaching Tirupati, Breakfast will be served followed by Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple Visit.
- After Darshan, the devotees are allowed to board Link RTC bus to Tirumala.
- Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta in Tirumala.
- Reporting at ATC Car parking area by 10:00 am.
- After Darshan, return to Tirupati on collecting Laddu Prasadam
- Lunch will be served to the devotees.
- Boarding return bus to Chennai.
- Returns Chennai by 8:30 pm on the same day.